Economy is our more aggressive products. It is an A to Z product covering our Arbitrage and Refile routes Tier 1, 2 & 3 carriers on our network. Economy offers global voice termination to carriers and service providers that require broad coverage and minimal ﬂuctuations in quality metrics. If you’re looking to optimize your cost while achieving high levels of route stability, Economy is the ideal product for your international business. Adding Economy to your international wholesale tables will enable you to reach more than 2,000 destinations with limited providers in routing, simplifying your daily operations. Economy is targeted mostly at VoIP Providers who is offering Calling Card, Call shop, PC2Phone and Callback Services requiring more aggressive rate our best possible quality.
- Market-driven prices for International ﬁxed & mobile voice trafﬁc terminated via directly established business relations with more than 400 operators of which 150 mobiles from all over the world.
- Routing over arbitrage and reﬁle providers minimizes ASR & ACD variations
- High code coverage and backﬁll capacity enhances route stability
- Based on supplier route classiﬁcation, Economy routes calls among the best mix of selected suppliers to deliver higher levels of route stability
- Optimal routing lineups ensure lowest possible cost structure for the market segment
- Daily testing on thousands of routes enables us to maintain quality standards while optimizing cost structure
- Real time automatic route performance monitoring controls quality by removing underperforming vendors.
Features and Advantages:
- NO need to make the large deposits or prepayments that you would have to make when getting connected to major carriers
- NO need to go through the lengthy process of dealing with other paperwork (with major carriers this can take up to 2-3 months)
- NO sign up or monthly fees
- NO minimum monthly sales requirements
- Flexible payment terms: Prepaid, Postpaid, EMS and Vertecto Escrow Services
- Excellent 24/7 customer service and technical support
- 1 second billing increment
- Access to more than 100 Tier 1 & 2 carriers from all over the world
- Access to 150 mobile carriers from all over the world
- Access to 200+ roaming agreements worldwide
- Access to the web based call detailed records
offers multiple ways to connect to Economy:
- Public Internet - via SIP or H323
- Private IP circuits - via Secure VPN tunnel to Central Ofﬁces
- Support for SIP RFC 3261 and H.323 V4
- TDM circuits – via Central Ofﬁces in North America and Western Europe
- Support for SS7/C7 and ISDN
Network Operations Center offers 24/7 quality and network monitoring and customer support.