Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012 provide a simple and reliable virtualization solution to help organizations improve their server utilization and reduce costs. Hyper-V Server is a stand-alone product that contains only the Windows hypervisor, a Windows Server driver model, and virtualization components. It can fit into customers’ existing IT environments, and leverage their existing provisioning, management processes, and support tools.
The following collection of topics provides information about installing, managing, and operating Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012.
- What's New in Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012
- Virtualization Platform Comparison
- Review Prerequisites for Installation
- Install Hyper-V Server
- Manage Hardware and Drivers
- Configure Hyper-V Server for Remote Management
- Manage Hyper-V Server Remotely
- Configure Virtual Networks
- Configure and Manage Failover Clustering
- Run Hyper-V Server from a USB Flash Drive